1st in coffee, which I happen to think is the best coffee machine supplier, is an online platform. Whether you need espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders, or more, they got it. Plus, they have a wide variety of products. So, that’s good news for coffee lovers!
Do you want a coffee machine for personal use at home? Are you are a coffee shop owner in need of a commercial coffee machine? They have that, too.
A Little About 1st In Coffee (The Best Coffee Machine Supplier)
The company, 1st in coffee, was launched in 2002. Located in New Jersey, they deliver throughout the United States. Likewise, if you live in the contiguous 48 and your order is over $50, shipping is free. Also, most orders ship within 24 to 48 hours after you submit your order. Unfortunately, they do not ship globally.
The layout of the 1st in Coffee website allows you to select from their categories easily. Accordingly, a few items you can quickly learn about are:
- Manual lever
- Single-serve from multiple brands
Other than espresso machines, you can find grinders, boilers, and refurbished machines. Also, they have accessories like milk frothers, cups, cleaners, filters, and barista supplies. Furthermore, 1st in Coffee provides you with a fine shopping experience.
1st in Coffee has top-notch products and brands as well as essential supplies. So, check out their website. As mentioned, they have an excellent range of brands of products. Also, if you want to save a few bucks, check out their refurbished pocket-friendly options.
Best Coffee Machine Supplier In the US
Further, their website is a platform where a coffee lover can find almost everything related to coffee. 1st in coffee provides not only coffee machines but other accessories.
What type of accessories?
- Water Kettles
- Barista Supplies
- Coffee Beans
Are you looking for espressos, grinders, or frothers? If so, you’ll find what you need here. First, 1st in Coffee is perfect for those looking for a specific brand. Second, you can also easily compare different brands, then choose the best one for you.
These Are Some Of Their High-End Brands:
Finally, on checkout, 1st in Coffee provides a few payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Paypal. If your product arrives damaged or it’s not what you ordered, contact them immediately. In addition, your item will be exchanged or returned with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Next, I’m going to break down the different coffee machine equipment and supplies.
1st in Coffee Refurbished Items
Previously used items are refurbished or second-hand. Too, 1st in Coffee features many refurbished coffee machines at low prices. If you don’t mind, second-hand, you can cut down on your budget. You can enjoy using an expensive device for fewer dollars.
Rest easy as these products are factory tested for defects. Moreover, 1st in Coffee gives you a one-year warranty on refurbished items.
- Numerous brands
- A vast range of prices
- Free shipping on orders above $50
- Plenty of coffee-related accessories
- PayPal and credit cards accepted
- Damaged products can be returned or exchanged
- Refurbished products have a warranty
- No international shipping
Super Automatic Espresso Machine
This espresso machine is the most state-of-the-art equipment. And, the super-automatic is a fully automatic espresso machine. Designed to do everything in one device. Further, it combines a:
- Espresso maker
- Milk frother
- Automated to produce your beverage with one touch of a button
It does all the work from grinding the beans, tamping them, brewing, and frothing the milk. No wonder it always yields a perfect cup of coffee into your mug. Also, it comes with already fitted grinders and frothers. In addition, what a time saver for busy people on a tight schedule. This at-home barista-level appliance can dispense your coffee within a few minutes.
This super-automatic is part of the E series line of Jura. First, it has advanced touch technology. This baby dispenses cappuccino, latte macchiato, and a flat white with one touch. Second, it comes with a built-in pulse extraction process (P.E.P.). This maximizes ristretto or coffee aroma, making it the best design.
- Jura E8 increases the aroma of your coffee. It allows the passage of water through the ground coffee at small lulls.
- Want extra frothy and creamy cappuccino? Well, hold onto your butt. This E8 has inbuilt tech that froths the milk with the perfect light foam. I love this feature!
- We all love coffee, but our tastebuds are different. Don’t worry, Jura’s got you, boo! This super-automatic comes with diverse power levels. So, you can select from eight different levels and get your espresso to your taste.
- The best coffee requires the best water quality. With Jura E8, you can filter the water of impurities. How? With its built-in Intelligent Water System (I.W.S.) that also has an auto-detectable filter.
- With its auto cleaning, the Jura E8 espresso machine allows users to clean with one touch.
- It dispenses coffee within a few seconds.
- E8 comes with a 10-ounce bean storage unit and a 64-ounce water tank.
- Prolonged use is possible as it comes with a thermo-block surrounded by 1450 watt stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 11″ Wide, 13.8″ high, 17.3″ deep
- Weight: 22.5 pounds (10.2 kilograms)
- Warranty: 2 year
This super-automatic espresso machine is sleek and perfect for the home. Also, this bean-to-cup machine offers “one-touch” drinks. You can make espresso, long espresso, and drip-style coffee. What did I like? The Delonghi Dinamica delivers the freshest brew possible. The smart design grinds the perfect amount of beans. Also, it leaves no unused coffee in the brew unit. So, it ensures your next cup is just as fresh.
- It has an advanced manual frother
- World’s first and only automatic espresso machine with iced coffee technology
- Quick heat-up time as it only takes 40 seconds
- Height-adjustable coffee machine and water spout available
- It comes with a built-in water filter system to remove impurities
- Built-in steel burr grinder delivers the freshest cup of coffee
- Bean capacity of 10.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 9.5″ wide, 17″ deep, 13.5″ high
- Weight: 20 pounds (9.07 kilograms)
- Warranty: 3 year
Commercial Coffee Machine
This machine has heavy-duty brewing. Also, this super-automatic machine comes with a small milk storage fridge. In addition, it is great for commercial use. Founded in 1972, Ergo is a part of the Rancilio company.
This mack daddy can produce up to 250 espressos or cappuccinos per hour. It’s perfect for offices, hotels, convenient stores, and all self-service environments.
- It comes with a full-color touchscreen display, which is great for commercial use.
- Forty-eight programmable drink selections: cappuccino, latte, ristretto, espresso, coffee, americano, and hot water.
- Egro is specialized in making the best Americano.
- This machine makes top-quality espresso.
- Milk is pumped from the included milk fridge, frothed, and dispensed into your serving cup.
- USB port option.
- Dimensions: 24″ Wide, 23″ Deep, 31″ High
- Warranty: Installation included, one-year labor warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year preventative maintenance service.
Manual espresso machines are a more friendly alternative to electric espresso machines. With a manual espresso, you have complete control over the process of making your drink. You can even control how much pressure to use. Also, a manual espresso machine can be portable or lever. However, they work the same way.
What can I say? This manual espresso machine is artistry in motion. The vibe is pure retrò style. I agree with the maker when they describe the product as rare espresso with an awe-inspiring design. The Italian retro style has a polished copper and brass finish. This makes the Elektra S1 manual machine the center of attention.
It contains a boiler, steamer, filter, and of course, the lever. The lever is connected to the internal spring. This allows the water to pass through ground coffee under pressure. This manual lever’s unique design adds elegance to your home.
- Hand-controlled lever.
- A pressure gauge indicates the best time to prepare your espresso.
- A charming boiler with a brass finish froths the milk.
- It is designed and made in Italy.
- The portafilter is made of brass and helps with heat retention.
- Dimensions: 21″ high top of lever x 10″ wide x 10″ deep
- Weight: 22 pounds (9.97 kilograms)
- Warranty: 2 year
As shown by its name, it is made by Pavoni craftsmen in Italy. It is the best example of grace combined with technology. In contrast, La Pavoni is cheaper than the Elektra S1CO Microcasa Lever.
Upon lifting the lever, it allows the water to rush through the coffee beans. However, after pressing the lever down, the machine brews the coffee straight into your cup.
- It makes one or two cups of espresso at a time and includes two stainless steel filter baskets.
- Impressive 20 oz. boiler capacity, capable of making eight 2 oz. cups of espresso.
- For heat retention, a thermostat is present.
- La Pavoni Europiccola has 30 nationwide repair facilities available.
- This product is made in Italy.
- Height: 12″
- Weight: 14 pounds (6.3 kilograms)
- Warranty: 1 year
Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
This machine is somewhat in between automatic and manual. Few features are automatically operated while others are controlled manually. It is one of the most common coffee machines which home connoisseurs use. Semi-automatic machines consist mainly of boiler and portafilter.
Rancilio is one of the best semi-automatic machine brands. It never fails with its outstanding features. Rancilio has maintained its reputation for more than 20 years. It originated in Italy. There are a variety of Rancilio machines, but this is their special 20th-anniversary edition.
Many wonder how they were able to put out such a great product. Well, they had the experience. First, Rancilio wisely used their skill in manufacturing the best commercial machines. Second, they put it to work by offering a high-quality device for the home user. The smart part is that they did it at an affordable price.
As everything gets better with coffee, Rancilio brews the best cappuccino, lattes, and espressos.
- This one does not have a touch system, but its switch feature is easy to use.
- Silvia has the best milk-steaming function. Within 2 minutes, it provides creamy, frothy milk.
- The volume of the brass boiler is 12 ounces.
- This home espresso and cappuccino machine are chrome plated for heat retention. To avoid needless machine heat up, the heat is evenly distributed.
- Safety first – in case the machine overheats, the thermostat trips. Once it cools down, you can reset the thermostat.
- It has a portable drip tray and provides easy cleaning.
- Dimensions: 13.75″H, 9.25″W, 12″D
- Weight: 30 pounds (13.6 kilograms)
- Warranty: 2 year
Delonghi is an Italian brand based in Treviso, Italy. This slim espresso with a sleek stainless steel body is simple and easy to use. It can serve up to 2 shots of espresso. The control buttons present at the top of the device are easy to use.
- Removable water tank with room for about 44 ounces.
- Its beautiful sleek stainless steel body adds style to your home.
- Easy to use control panel with three buttons perched at the top of the machine.
- It has auto-flow stop technology.
- It serves the perfect amount of espresso in each cup.
- Dimensions: 13″ high x 6″ wide x 13″ deep
- Warranty: 1 year
Capresso is a budget-friendly, patented stainless-steel sieve for one or two shots. Also, it has a self-locking filter holder with a thumb guard for easy cleaning. It even has an intelligent removable metal warming tray. It keeps cups at the ideal temperature for serving.
- Stainless steel thermal block in the center for quick and precise heating.
- 15 bar power pump for authentic crema espresso.
- The automatic warming tray keeps espresso at the desired temperature.
- EC50 pump has a removable tray and foam covers for easy cleaning.
- 42 oz. removable water container.
- Swivel frother creates light and airy froth for cappuccinos or steamed milk for lattes.
- Dimensions: H 11 ½, W 7 ¼, D 10 ¼
- Warranty: 1 year
Prosumer is formed from two words, ‘provide’ and ‘consume.’ So the name Prosumer means professional. Translation – this machine is for the caffeine obsessed.
The prosumer espresso machines below almost mirror the more expensive commercial espresso machines. These coffee machines are all about performance and sophistication. One might say they are the Rolls Royce of coffee machinery.
Originally from Italy, this rocket Mozzafiato prosumer is an excellent choice for coffee lovers. Mozzafiato is an Italian word for ‘breathtaking.’ It brews espresso and cappuccino. It has a stunning stainless steel body. One of its characteristics includes heat stability.
Also, you get your money’s worth. What are some of the premium features of the Espresso Mozzafiato Type V?
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Metal tamper
- Stainless steel backflush disk
- DVD with step-by-step instructions for making great espresso
Two of my favorite features:
- It has a sleek stainless steel machine. It offers a PID controller to adjust the boiler temperature for milk steaming.
- A 1.8-liter heat exchange boiler provides enough pressure to brew multiple shots of espresso.
- The heat distributor has nickel-plated copper and a lead-free brass endplate, which prevents corrosion.
- Stainless steel gives a sleek finish.
- Two portafilters are available, made of brass and plated with chrome.
- Comes with a shot timer.
- Adjustable boiler temperature.
- The water reservoir has 98 ounces of capacity.
- Steam wand and hot water wand are stainless steel and prevent burning.
- Mozzafiato is hand-made in Milan, Italy.
- Dimensions: 15 3/4″ high x 11″ wide x 16 3/4″ depth
- Weight: 56 pounds (25.4 kilograms)
- Warranty: 2 year
Quick Mill started their company in 1945 and is considered a wonderful espresso machine. This premium machine is ideal for those who like to drink several espresso shots. It brews espresso and steam milk simultaneously. As a result, this is for real coffee lovers. Also, Quick Mill is for fans of vintage Italian.
- Stainless steel body helps it to remain rust-free.
- The boiler is protected and coated with alloy to prevent corrosion.
- Premium EVO is an E-61 heat exchanger. It is comparable to those found on the best espresso machines.
- Components found in commercial machines but priced for the home espresso enthusiast.
- When the reservoir is close to empty, an audible alert sounds, letting you know it is time to refill.
- Dimensions: 16” high, 11.50” wide, 17.50” deep
- Weight: 46 pounds (20.9 kilograms)
- Warranty: 2 year
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Qs.)
Does 1st in Coffee Have Sales or Discounts?
Absolutely! You can get the perfect machine at the best price. What’s even better, they have an extensive selection of brand-name products on sale. You can make an espresso, latte, flat white, and cappuccino at home for less.
To find out more about the latest sales and specials, go here now!
What Is 1st in Coffee’s Payment Policy?
The price of 1st in Coffee is in dollars. You can pay via MasterCard, American Express, VISA, Discover, and PayPal as well. Payment Gateway handles transactions.
1st in Coffee does not charge state sales tax for shipments outside of New Jersey. All shipments to New Jersey have has a 7% sales tax (except on coffee). If you do not live in New Jersey, you will not be charged sales tax.
What Are 1st in Coffee Shipping Policies?
1st in Coffee offers free standard ground shipping in the 48 contiguous United States. It applies to all-electric espresso machines and coffee maker orders. If your order is more than $50, you will receive free shipping. They ship via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. For orders outside the 48 contiguous United States, you’ll need to call 800-709-8210.
Finally, they do not ship internationally.
Are you ready to turn your kitchen into your favorite coffee shop? If so, you can see 1st in Coffee has everything you need from espresso machines, coffee makers, grinders, and coffee accessories. All in all, 1st in Coffee is a one-stop-shop for coffee lovers.